[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_custom_heading text=” Sealing grommets for pipes, Ø 170-220 mm” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]APPLICATION: Sealing grommet made of strong and highly flexible EPDM. Ideally suited for rapid and permanent airtight sealing of penetrations of cables and pipes through the airtightness layer. Can also be used outdoors, i.e. for roof and wall sarking.
- Secure bond, quick and secure sealing
- High-quality EPDM, extremely flexible and elastic, no excess bushing
- Waterproof, also suitable for penetrations in façades and roof linings
- Pipes can be still be pulled or pushed
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
For quick, permanently sealed feedthroughs of pipes through the airtightness layer. Also for exterior use, e.g. for underlays or refurbishment vapour retarders. Stick with TESCON VANA.
- Material: special reinforced paper with EPDM
- Temperature resistance: -40 °C to +120 °C (EPDM)
- Installation temperature: over -10 °C
- Storage: cool and dry